We are excited that you would like to bring your dog to South Paws! Our team is highly trained and certified and always goes the extra mile to make sure that you and your dog are as comfortable as possible on their first day. We take our canine guests happiness and safety very seriously. In doing so, every new dog that would like to attend daycare does a tryout day to ensure that they are a good fit for South Paws.
Ready to go? Here’s how to get started:
- Read through Our Policies (and FAQ’s) to make sure we are a good fit.
- Download and complete our Enrollment Application.
- Contact Us to set up your Tryout Day.
- Bring your dog’s Enrollment Application and immunization records on your first day.
- Arrive promptly at 6:30 AM on your tryout day.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family!