Bring your dog to South Paws while you’re away and rest assured that they are having just as much (or more!) fun as you are on your vacation. We want to make your dog’s time away from home as pleasant as possible. In fact, we want them to enjoy it when mom and dad leave town! A premier dog boarding service, overnight guests enjoy all-day play and are tucked away each night in their own private, cozy suite.
Does your South Paws dog have a kitty cat sibling? We can accommodate him/her too!
Here is what your pet can expect while you are away:
- Extended Hours for exercise and potty breaks. (Begin at 6:00 AM, “Last Call” extends as late as 9:30 PM.)
- Full Body Health Inspection of your dog at least once a day.
- Weekend Drop-off Hours by appointment, between 9:00 AM-10:00 AM and Pick-up between 9:00 AM-10:00 AM and 5:00 PM-6:00 PM.
- Social play with other dogs they already know from daycare.
- Medication administration (when needed).
- Durable, comfortable beds and privacy panels in each suite.
- “Quiet Room” for guests with special needs or sensitivities.
Boarding is offered exclusively to our daycare clients. If you are interested in boarding, but are not a current client attending daycare at least 2 times a week, you can check out our policy page for more information or we can provide you with the information needed to find alternative care.